The Palos Verdes Estates City Council has implemented and adopted City Municipal Codes specifically intended to address public nuisances, nonstandard construction/encroachments, and to maintain an overall clean environment for all people in our community. The Code Enforcement Department is committed to promote and maintain a safe and desirable living and working environment. We help maintain and improve the quality of our community by administering a fair and unbiased enforcement program.
To learn more about code enforcement, please visit the following links:
- Report a Suspected Code Violation (under construction)
- Common Types of Code Enforcement Violations and What Does Not Fall Under Code Enforcement
- Code Enforcement Process
- Administrative Code Enforcement Guidelines for Unauthorized Encroachments within Parklands & Public Pathways
- City Right-of-Way FAQ
- Palos Verdes Estates Municipal Code
- Pool Drainage Requirements
- Realtors Requirements
For more information, please contact Code Enforcement Officer, Sam Yang, at email@example.com or (310) 378-0383 extension 807.