Filing a Claim?

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Filing a Liability Claim against the City of Palos Verdes Estates?

You must file a Claim for Damages form and submit it to:

Karina Bañales
Administrative Analyst - HR
City of Palos Verdes Estates
340 Palos Verdes Drive West
Palos Verdes Estates, CA 90274

You may call (310) 378-0383 with questions.

Below you will find the City's Claim Form:

Palos Verdes Estates Claim Form