Latest News provides the most current information posted by the City related to events and activities. It includes notices, press releases, tips, reminders and posts for highlighting time sensitive news (http://www.pvestates.org/community/news).
For additional public information, please access the following:
Phased Approach to Re-Opening Services Safely - City Hall to Open with Limited Hours
Message to the Palos Verdes Estates Community – May 15, 2020
Phased Approach to Re-Opening Services Safely
City Hall to Open with Limited Hours
Palos Verdes Estates City Hall will once again reopen to the public on Monday, May 18 after being shut down due to COVID-19 concerns.
City Hall will open back up on a limited basis with COVID-19 with the following physical distancing requirements and safety protocols in place:
• No more than two visitors and two employees at the public counter spaced as marked. Public interactions shall occur as follows:
- By appointment:schedule an appointment by emailing CDPW@PVEstates.org
- By virtual appointment.
- Encourage electronic submittal of plans & letters to limit contact.
- If plans, letters, or other items need to be submitted physically, they may be dropped off Monday through Thursday between 8am & 10am.
- For questions: email CDPW@PVEstates.org.
- Face covering must be worn prior to entering any City building.
• All public visitors that have contact during their visit with employees or other members of the public are required to wear a cloth face covering.
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we as adhere to the orders and recommendations of the Los Angeles County Public Health Department to protect the health and well-being of our staff and Community as a whole.