Citizens may request code enforcement service if you suspect a code violation. Your contact information will be required to communicate the status of the investigation or to obtain needed follow up information. Your identity will be kept confidential by the Code Enforcement Officer, to the maximum extent allowed by the law. We will provide information and referrals as available if the issue is not one handled by Code Enforcement.
- Phone: (310) 378-0383 ext 2223
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In Person: 340 Palos Verdes Dr. West, Palos Verdes Estates, CA 90274
- Online: http://www.pvestates.org
In describing the suspected code violation, please provide the following:
- Brief description of the perceived violation(s)
- Exact address where the possible violation(s) are located
- Name and phone number of the reporting party, this information is kept confidential and is needed in case the officer has any follow up questions.