Latest News provides the most current information posted by the City related to events and activities. It includes notices, press releases, tips, reminders and posts for highlighting time sensitive news (http://www.pvestates.org/community/news).
For additional public information, please access the following:
Notice of Road Construction & Street Closures from 12/1-2
Notice of Road Construction on Thursday, December 1st, and Friday, December 2nd
Street resurfacing and paving operations are scheduled for the following streets to start 8:00 a.m. Sweeping and preparation scheduled to start promptly at 7:00 a.m. Sequence of paving is as follows:
1. Via Sonoma, entire street.
2. Novato Place, entire street.
3. Via Fernandez, WB lane beginning at Granvia Altamira and ending at approximately Paseo La Cresta.
1. Punta Place and the end of Via Visalia will be paved first thing in the morning.
2. Via Fernandez, paving will continue WB from Paseo La Cresta, south to Via Coronel. The paving operation will reverse at Via Coronel and proceed in the N/E bound lane on Via Fernandez to Granvia Altamira.
This work will lead to lane closures. The contractor will be utilizing flagging operations to allow traffic to pass through the work zones.
Delays can be expected. Motorists are urged to avoid Via Fernandez and use alternate routes such as Via Coronel between Granvia Altamira and Via Fernandez.