Oct19Technology Task Force Meeting
Oct28Drug Take-Back Event
10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Oct29Prepared Peninsula Expo
12:00 PM - 3:00 PM
In the Spotlight
FY 2017-18 Budget Shortfall
With the loss of parcel tax revenue to offset the City’s operating costs, the City is projecting a 21.5% structural deficit beginning July 1, 2017. In the coming months, the City Council will have discussions and community input will be necessary for resolving the long term structural deficit. Please sign up to receive e-blasts of scheduled meetings to discuss budget matters and click on the calculator icon above for more information.
- Governor Brown Vetoes SB 649 and Protects Local Control
- Launch of "How-to" Video Tutorial Series
- Ballot Measure Progress Update at 10/10 Meeting
- What is Community Choice Aggregation? How can I choose where the electricity I use comes from?
- Fall 2017 Internship Applications Now Being Accepted until 10/29